Try this easy and excellent margarita.
This comes from San Francisco bar legend, Julio Bermejo, owner of Tommy’s Mexican Restaurant.
- 1 tablespoon light agave nectar
- 1/4 cup tequila (100%agave)
- 2 tablespoons fresh squeezed lime juice
- lime wedge
- whisk together agave nectar and 1 tablespoon water in a small bowl
- pour thinned nectar, tequila, and lime juice in shaker
- add ice and shake until well blended
- strain into glass or pour over ice and garnish w/ lime wedge
We tested this out ourselves, opting to serve it up and w/ a bit of salt on the rim!