This refreshing treat features Oregon made Imbue Bittersweet Vermouth
- 2 oz Imbue Bittersweet Vermouth
- 4 oz Tangerine Soda
- 2 dashes Peychaud’s Bitters
- Lemon Zest
Try this easy and excellent margarita.
This comes from San Francisco bar legend, Julio Bermejo, owner of Tommy’s Mexican Restaurant.
- 1 tablespoon light agave nectar
- 1/4 cup tequila (100%agave)
- 2 tablespoons fresh squeezed lime juice
- lime wedge
- whisk together agave nectar and 1 tablespoon water in a small bowl
- pour thinned nectar, tequila, and lime juice in shaker
- add ice and shake until well blended
- strain into glass or pour over ice and garnish w/ lime wedge
We tested this out ourselves, opting to serve it up and w/ a bit of salt on the rim!
May marks the beginning of our “Spirit of the Month” series.
What better spirit to feature in May than Tequila.
We think the Margarita is the perfect recipe to get things started!
The Margarita hit the cocktail scene
in the 1930′s and has since grown into one of the most popular cocktails of all time.
2 oz Silver 100% Agave Tequila
1 oz Cointreau
3/4 oz Fresh lime juice
1/2 oz Simple syrup or Agave syrup
Combine first three ingredients in mixing glass with ice. Shake well and strain into a chilled salt-rimmed cocktail glass or an ice- filled rocks glass. Garnish with lime wedge.
Note: to salt the rim, rub a lime wedge on the outside rim of the glass, then dip into a saucer of coarse salt.