1 shot whiskey
1 shot amaretto liqueur
2 splashes of cranberry juice
3 to 4 fresh cranberries
Fill a double old-fashioned glass halfway with ice. Pour whiskey, amaretto, and cranberry juice over ice. Gently stir and garnish with a few cranberries.
We think this one might be just as delicious warmed up on a cool night.
Recipe by SheKnows.com
- 3/4 Part DeKuyper Buttershots
- 3/4 Part Kahlua Coffee Liqueur
- 3/4 Part Bailey’s
- 1 Cup Hot Coffee
- Fill mug with hot coffee.
- Add ingredients.
- Garnish with whipped cream.
Halloween is just a week away! Here’s another great recipe, perfect for parties or just friends….
- 2 oz. fresh orange juice
- 2 oz. of chilled sparkling water
- 2 oz. of maraschino liqueur
- 1 oz. of Limoncello
- Black licorice
In a low-ball glass, combine the orange juice, liqueur, Limoncello, and sparkling water. To complete the cocktail, top it off with crushed ice and garnish with a few pieces of black licorice.
With Halloween just around the corner, here’s a spooky shot that fits into the spirit of the season just perfectly!
- 3/4 oz Peach Schnapps
- 3/4 oz Bailey’s Irish Cream
- Drop of Grenadine
First, pour the peach schnapps. Then, slowly pour the Irish Cream. Do not mix! The Creme will clump together and settle at the bottom of the schnapps. It will have the appearance of an internal organ!!
Pour the grenadine over the Creme for a completely disgusting looking, yet thoroughly tasty party drink!
For a video tutorial on how to make this, click here!
Another warm drink for the cool & crisp fall days. This is a twist on traditional hot cocoa cocktails and uses Clear Creek Distillery’s Cranberry Liqueur, which is made locally with Oregon cranberries. Yum!
- 4 tablespoons hot cocoa mix
- 8 ounces boiling water
- 1 ounce Clear Creek Distillery Cranberry Liqueur
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Chocolate shavings (optional)
- Combine hot cocoa mix and hot water.
- Add shot of cranberry liqueur. Stir well.
- Garnish with whipped cream and chocolate shavings, if desired.
A couple of notes about this warm & delicious drink. Bourbon is the preferred whiskey as it pairs best with the ginger. For a special added touch, garnish your drink with rock candy stir sticks.
- 1 oz bourbon whiskey
- 1/2 oz New Deal Distillery’s Ginger Liqueur
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Hot water
- In an Irish coffee glass pour the liquor, honey and lemon.
- Top with hot water.
- 3 parts Thatcher’s Organic Yumberry Liqueur
- Sparkling Water
- Pour Thatcher’s Organic Yumberry Liqueur into an ice-filled highball glass. Add sparkling water to taste. Stir and enjoy!
Come in and see all the delicious Thatcher’s organic artisanal liqueurs!
- 2 oz Peach Schnapps
- 1 oz Vodka
- 4 oz Fresh Orange Juice
- Orange and Peach Slices
- Shake ingredients w/ ice.
- Strain into ice filled highball glass.
- Garnish w/ orange and peach slices.